In Singapore, we offer a range of courses through Kaplan Higher Education, a regional provider of management education and quality lifelong learning programs and services.
Our transnational partner in Singapore, Kaplan Higher Education, provides high quality education and internationally recognised qualifications.
Courses in Singapore
We have offered courses in partnership with Kaplan Singapore since 2007 and our partnership continues to expand. Courses are offered in trimesters and students can transfer to study equivalent degrees in Perth and Dubai.
- Bachelor of Business (majors in Accounting, Business, Banking, Business Law, Economics, Finance, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Human Resource Management, International Business, Management and Marketing)
- Bachelor of Arts (majors in Communication and Media Studies, Public Relations, Tourism and Events and Web Communication)
- Bachelor of Psychology
- Bachelor of Science (majors in Business Information Systems, Computer Science and Cyber Forensics and Informaiton Security)
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Professional Accounting
Kaplan Higher Education
Kaplan was among the first private education organisations in the country to be awarded the prestigious Singapore Quality Class (SQC) for Private Education Organisations.
In 2016, Kaplan was recognised as:
- Best Private Education Institution for Business Management
- Best Private Education Institution for Computer Science & IT
- Best Private Education Institution for Communications & Media
- Best Private Education Institution for Marketing
Source: JobsCentral Learning Training & Education Development (T.E.D) Awards 2016
Kaplan Higher Education is one of the oldest private education providers in Singapore and part of one of the world's largest and most diversified education providers, serving more than 30,000 students across 30 countries.