Everyone has the right to feel safe and secure on campus. Our security services team operates all day, every day so you’ll always find help when you need it.
In a life-threatening medical emergency, call 000 (‘Triple Zero’) for Police, Fire or Ambulance Services, then call our Security Services team. For all other emergencies, call Security Services.
Our Security Services team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, visit our Emergencies page.
Stay safe on campus with Security Services
It’s important to stay safe on campus, particularly at night or in isolated areas of the campus. Our 24/7 security services include emergency assistance as well as escorts to anywhere on campus, so you can get to your class, your car or your home at Murdoch Student Village, safely.
You can contact us on the details below or use an emergency call button to reach us.
|Central security office||Phone: 9360 6262|
|Perth campus||Ext: 333|
Phone: 9360 7333
|Mandurah campus||Ext: 5555|
Phone: 9582 5555
At our Perth campus, we are responsible for:
- 24-hour security patrols and security escort service
- After-hours emergency response and liaison point for emergency maintenance
- Alarm responses, installations and CCTV monitoring and reporting (The average on-campus alarm response time is 4 minutes.)
- Building access control (including keys and electronic access management control, and opening/securing main buildings and teaching rooms + after hours opening of doors
- Crime prevention and victim support
- Emergency planning and responding to emergencies
- First aid (providing first aid assistance)
- Logistical services
- Lost property
- Parking permits and traffic control
We can also help you with information about staying safe on campus and responding to reports about any suspicious activity.